Fabric inspection may look at first sight quite an easy task, but it is not, because in this production step are involved many aspects, linked to production processes, different products, different customer’s requirements, commercial aspects…
Moreover, this job represents the “end-of-line” of textile production process; only after this process we have the finished product ( inspected, measured and labelled fabric roll), so we have in this process all the tipical problems of end-of-line ( integration with ERP, labelling of product, sorting in many position, composition of pallets and trolleys, control/interfacing with automatic packing and warehousing systems).
- Point and long ( running) defects registration, with their type, demerit points, bonus value and description in several languages
- Printing of customised adhesive labels, packing lists, quality reports, statistic reports ( most common faults, production in a certain range of time….)
- Operator management: users log-in with password and security levels management
- Productivity and efficiency control: timing of fabric control, amount of inspected metres, machine downtime control )
- Centralised control of inspection department: control of the whole fabric control department, divide a single production batch over more machines, control with synoptic panel of the department
Copyright © 2017 Yash Textile Machines. All rights reserved.